Top 5 Baby Blenders
I’m a sucker for small appliances, and baby blenders are no exception.
My cupboards and pantry are packed with these machines that typically only do one thing really well. My popcorn machine only makes popcorn, my rotisserie has only been used for whole chicken and my panini press is used only when I make hot sandwiches. So now when another gimmicky product comes along, I try my best to be a bit more skeptical.
The latest product I’ve been eyeing is the baby bullet (sadly, I’m also a sucker for infomercials). My little one is starting solids and I want to be able to prepare fresh halal food at home. So many positives to doing this, and if you’re a mom, there’s no need to go into detail about all the health benefits.
But is a baby blender really worth it? Would a regular blender do the same job?
Here are some things to consider:
- blenders that are special for baby usually blend to a finer purée making it more pleasant to eat
- baby blenders are usually bpa free
- some baby blenders are small like the baby bullet, meaning smaller batches and possibly more time-consuming if you want to freeze a larger batch
With the above in mind, I’ve caved – YES, I WANT A BABY BLENDER!
Here is my top 5 baby blenders:
- Munchkin 2 Pack Fresh Food Feeder (this one’s not an actual blender, but it’s so amazing!)
- Baby Brezza One Step Baby Food Maker
- Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker
- Magic Baby Bullet
- KidCo Baby Steps Food Mill
I am choosing to get the Baby Brezza One Step Baby Food Maker because it steams and blends up to 2.5 cups of food, making it ideal for freezing.