Halal Food Festival 2015 looking for Sample City Exhibitors NOW!
We are actively seeking exhibitors for Halal Food Fest 2015!
If you’re in the business of halal food — we want to hear from you (and so do all Canadian Muslims!)
Aside from our traditional spaces for established businesses, a NEW grant for sample city exhibitor spaces is being introduced for chefs and chefs at heart at Halal Food Festival 2015.
This NEW grant will help out anyone wanting to promote their skills and/or new or future business at North America’s largest halal food show by offering a lower rate on exhibitor space. You will also receive a special marketing and promotional package to advertise at no additional cost.
All you need to do is contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with your application.
If you’ve been to Halal Food Festival, you’ll know that the heart of the festival is in sample city, where attendees have the chance to try out new restaurants, caterers, manufacturers and new types of foods.
Be prepared to talk about your cooking background, your interests and areas of specialization. Do you have a business? Are you a student? We want to learn more about you.
Some important points:
- Only a few of these subsidized spaces are available
- Deadline to apply is March 23 @ 5pm
- You MUST be able to showcase 1-2 food items which you will sample at halal food festival 2015 on May 30-31, 2015
- The food items need to be creative and showcase your culinary talent, awareness of food trends and uniqueness. Judging will be based on these factors by the Halal Food Festival Planning Committee
- Applications are confidential and will not be shared with anyone outside of the Halal Food Festival team
- If selected, you MUST commit to bring and sample these items to Halal Food Festival on May 30-31, 2015
- Full rules and regulations will be sent to all qualified applicants